That Girl (Part 2)

That Girl (Part 2)
That girl,
I saw that girl again.
The girl was seen smiling cheerfully, with her friends she seem to be trying to still be fine.
Ah, but who actually know that in the eyes of the girl looks so sick and sad she is.
When That the girl wasn't with her friends.
When that girl in she's house. That girl entered her room.
That girl was alone. I think I can see her crying tonight.
That girl looks so to miss someone. Ah, I think I know.
The girl was kind of miss him.
The girl missed one who no longer exists in this world.
I can't stand to see her cry like that.
If there is someone who hugged her tight and warm, I think that girl had a little bit of relief.
She's probably a little bit more calm. Although, it would never remove the pain.
I hope that girl be all right. Although, it won't happen. I want that girl to be fine.


~mldhena~
18/03/2018

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

That Girl (Part 3)